Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Jumpin' On the Bloglovin Bandwagon

I am so sad to see Google Reader disappear, but I am very excited about Bloglovin!  I really love the ease of use, so simple to read any new posts - not likely to miss any now.

So, although I was a super-slacker last year with blog posting, I do hope to get things hopping this year.  In saying that, I need to link my blog to my Bloglovin account.  If you choose to follow, click the link below or on the right sidebar.  Hope to see you around!!!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I'm your newest follower! Drop by for a visit! www.ateacherwithoutaclass.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sara!
    You were my 200th Blog Lovin follower - and as a special treat, you can choose any item from my TpT store! :) Check out the link below and e-mail me at jjlawler64 at gmail.com with the name of a product you would like!

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey
    Jessica's TpT Store

    ReplyDelete