Sunday, June 30, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party

What a fun way to get to know about fellow bloggers!  I am linking up with Latoya @ Flyin' Into First Grade for the Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party.  It's in a Tic-Tac-Toe format.  You answer 3 questions either horizontally, vertically, or diagonally.


I am going to answer the questions in the right-most column.  

Dream Vacation - When I was a kid, my parents took me and my sister to Williamsburg and Yorktown, VA.  I absolutely loved it.  I have always wanted to go back and spend a week or two.  I love anything historical.  There is so much there to check out.  It doesn't hurt that there is a Busch Gardens in the area.  

Books I'm Reading:  Well, I guess I have to put these into two categories - School related and personal reading.  for the school-related books, I am tackling several:  
 





For personal reading, I am not ashamed to say I am reading some smutty books.  I just finished the first book in Sylvia Day's series, and working on the second one.


These are similar to the Fifty Shades Trilogy.

Hobbies - As far as hobbies go, I have several, but have not been able to do many lately, other than read.  I love to do many paper crafts - card-making, stamping, scrapbooking, etc.  I also enjoy crocheting and cross-stitching.  However, I have not done any of these for some time.  I have actually thought about putting some of my stuff on sale on ebay.  I just need to get motivated, or quit talking myself out of it!!

Well, that's my contribution.  I am looking forward to reading posts on other blogs.  If you want to link up, visit Flying in First Grade.



No comments:

Post a Comment