Thursday, July 26, 2012

New Blog Design

I am so excited!!!  I have a brand new blog design - thanks to the gals at The Honey Bunch Blog Design!!!  Isn't it just gorgeous!!!  They are so wonderful to work with.  They really listen to what you want - giving you all the input and adding their design twist.  I was amazed at just how fast the process took place!  I feel like it was just yesterday that I was contacting them.

Starting this new blog with my new job assignment, I wanted to begin with a bang!  I am so glad that I did.  I feel like I have a blog now that reflects who I am.  Now I can move forward and start this year the right way!!!

If you are even considering a new look to your blog, you have to check The Honey Bunch out!  I promise you, they will make you happy and give you just what you want!

Thank you Honey Bunch!!!  


2 comments:

  1. I love your new blog design! It is bright and fun! Honey Bunch created my blog design too!

    Liliris
    Fourth Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is adorable! I love the name of it too!

    I just became your newest follower. If you get the chance, I would love for you to come and visit me. You can read about learning to use your heart words. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete