Wednesday, July 2, 2014

July Currently!!!

I can't believe it is July already!!!  It feels like summer just started, and soon school will be starting again!!!


Today I am linking up with Farley at Oh Boy 4th Grade to her wonderful linky!!!!


I just love reading what everyone posts.  I think this is one of my favorite links to join.  

I have been pretty lazy the last couple of days, even though I really have tons and tons of stuff to get done.  I need to get my planning done for the upcoming year.  I want to work on my pacing guide some, I didn't like a few things about last year, so some fine tuning will help.  I also have some crochet projects to pull out and complete, as well as some summer reading to do -both professional and personal.  Oh, if summer could last a little longer, but alas, it is shorter this year.  We are starting on August 11th this year, and out students on the 14th.  Summer just flies by, doesn't it!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! August 11th! We report back the 18th or so, but students don't show up until Sept.2. I feel like with my summer to-dos I've always bitten off more than I can chew and I usually take a nap :) Enjoy the 4th with your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our superintendent move us up a few weeks this year, because of all the snow last year. Our state legislature has mandated that we have to have our 180 days in this year - we only got about 153 last year. I am hating this.

      Delete
  2. I agree~ summer does fly by and the school years seem to go by quicker and quicker! Hope you enjoy the rest of your summer!
    ~lisa
    TGIF-Third Grade Is Fun ( and so is Fifth!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fellow Ms. K! :D

    I'm glad you're having fun with your grandkids.

    That's a really early start! Then again, I have to report the 5th but kids don't come till the 18th-ish.

    Anisa @ Creative Undertakings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate the earlier start this year, but I guess I'll get used to it eventually!!!

      Delete