Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Goin' On a Blog Hunt

What an awesome way to find new teacher blogs to follow!  Thank you so much Laura Candler at Corkboard Connections.  By the way, if you are not familiar with her website, you have definitely got to check it out - she has a wealth of information and resources for everyone!!

Anyway, back to the Blog Hunt - after Google Reader has been discontinued, we have all had to find a way to continue to promote our blogs as well as read and follow other blogs.  My choice is Bloglovin'.  It is tremendous!  I mean, I loved Google Reader, but Bloglovin' is even better!!!!  If you want to follow my blog, click on the link in my sidebar.

Now don't forget to join the Blog Hunt!  Link your blog, so that others can find you and start following.  If you want to hop on board, click the image below.



No comments:

Post a Comment