Sunday, July 28, 2013

Little Bit of This -- Little Bit of That!!!! - And a Freebie (or 2)!

Well, I went to my classroom today to get something done.  When I left, I thought to myself, "did I do anything?"  You see, when I walked in, all of my furniture was all pushed to one side and piled on top of one another.  And I swear, everything that needed on the left side was buried on the right, and visa-versa!!  UGH!  Anyway, I did get the main pieces of furniture moved with the help of my daughter.  Everything else will have to wait a few days.  They will be waxing the hallway the next couple of days.



I have gotten a few products completed and posted to TPT.  I worked on some Multiplication Roll & Cover games.  I got sets of 5 boards each for Back-to-School, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas done.  I also completed some 6+1 Traits of Writing Posters.  These include statements in student language to help them assess how they are doing with each particular trait.  They will all be hung at the beginning of the year, but I will be introducing each poster as I teach the particular trait.


As I have been working on things at home, my kittens have been keeping me company.  Some of them have even decided that they are going to find some new beds!!!


As I was working on my TPT products, I made up a few freebies too.  So if you want to check them out, click the pictures.  The first is 6+1 Traits quick reference cards that correspond with my posters.  The second is Parts of Speech quick reference cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment